Puppy Care eBook
There's actually more to that! Each dog breed is different, so naturally, your new English or French Bulldog pup would also need specific care.
- What types of food to feed your new pup
- What toys you can give
- How you can keep him warm and well cared for
- What vaccines he needs
- When you should bring your puppy to the vet
- Expert tips to keep him healthy
- Special care for English & French Bulldogs
- Treat and prevent most illnesses while providing you an overview on first aids, vaccinations and deworming
- Know how to do basic and necessary hygiene activities such as nail trimming, ear clean, wrinkle cleaning, bathing, etc.
- Avoid the top 5 most common foods that are dangerous to your bulldog that you (probably) have in your kitchen right now
- Make simple dog-friendly treats right at home (with 3 ingredients or less)
- Prevent and correct common dog behavioral problems such as: barking, jumping up, crying at night, etc.
- Train your bulldog using positive reinforcement techniques that work!
- Speed up the house training process while giving you tips to preventing accidents
- Puppy proof your house against potential hazards and accidents
- Learn how to properly socialize your new puppy in order to prevent fear and aggression problems in the future.
- Build a rewarding & happy relationship with your dog!
- Keep your bulldog healthy and happy for many years